Technical Project Manager 4 2023-579-HAINC-CF
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager.
- The Technical Project Manager manages and ensures the timely completion of discrete technical or operational projects; establishes technical requirements for the project; defines project deliverables, budgets, and schedules; and oversees the project team in the planning, tracking, and execution of the project from initiation to completion.
- Projects are a set of related activities needed to produce specific products or services to meet customer’s requirements.
- Projects develop work packages that define what will be accomplished to meet specific programmatic needs and produce the work products defined by the work packages.
- Assumes responsibility for day-to-day administrative/operational management of all activities and functions in a designated program area within a line or staff department, including contributing to the development, implementation and evaluation of program policies, procedures and standards; determining program service levels and enhancements; assists with the development of and monitoring program budgets; providing technical advice to staff, other departments, and performs related work as required.
- Prefer prior DOE experience supporting construction projects and using EVMS programs.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Education: Position typically requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum twelve years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: minimum 12 years.