Senior Fire Alarm and Detection (FAS) P.E. Licensed Engineer 2023-488-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Women-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking a Senior Fire Alarm and Detection PE Licensed Engineer.
This position will serve as a Fire Detection Engineer with demonstrated subject matter expertise with industrial Fire Alarms and Detection requirements.
- Provide technical direction, guidance and demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of the Fire Alarm and Detection System designs.
- Work closely with Fire Alarm design team, providing design input, checking, and supervision for Fire Alarm and Detection system designs for compliance with fire codes, standards, and regulations.
- Apply South Carolina Professional Engineering stamp to Fire Alarm and Detection drawings and documents prior to Issue for Construction.
- Apply working knowledge of National Fire Protection Association Codes, IBC, ISA, and IEEE regulatory requirements to site facilities.
Work Location: Greenville, SC office
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
- B.S. Degree in Fire Protection Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant engineering field (BS minimum).
- 10+ years of cumulative relevant experience.
- NICET Level III (or higher) certification in Fire Alarm and Detection.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, able to achieve licensure in South Carolina.
- Experience with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), IBC, ISA, and IEEE codes and standards.