Senior Engineering Training Professional 2019-045-HAINC-CF
• Attend training to qualify for SME/instructor status on one or more courses
• Review and provide input for course and exam improvements
• Grade course exams and provide feedback to students
• Provide instruction for specified engineering courses to engineers to include but are not limited to:
o Conduct of Operations for Engineers
o Use of Engineering Standards
o SmartPlant Foundation (SPF)/E7
o Nuclear Science & Criticality Controls
o Asset Suite
o Heat Transfer, Fluid Flow & Thermodynamics
o Process Instrumentation
o Process Controls
o Safety Basis/CHAP/Functional Classification/Emergency Management
o Mechanical Components, Drawings, & Documents
Duration: 12 Months (2000 hours S/T and 200 O/T per year)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Education: minimum of Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in an applicable engineering discipline (e.g. electrical, mechanical, civil/structural, nuclear, chemical, computer science, computer related, etc.)
o Minimum 15 years of experience in an engineering role
o Familiarity with Engineering manuals, procedures, standards and engineering programs at SRS is preferred but not require
o Experience in area relative to course of instruction
o Previous teaching experience is preferred, but not required
o Candidate shall have good communication and presentation skills
o Candidate shall be skilled in the use of Microsoft Work/Excel/PowerPoint
o Candidate must be a US Citizen.
o Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and means of transportation.
Additional Preferred Education/Experience/Skills
Post -high school education is preferred, but not required. Consideration is given per DOE Order 426.2 guidelines:
1) Candidates having a baccalaureate degree in Training or Education that have courses in education or training that focus on instructional analysis, design, development, delivery and testing, as well as evaluation of training programs.
a. All other degrees will be considered granted the applicant has completed coursework specified above.
2) Candidates having expressed skills in the use of Microsoft® Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
3) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing e-learning products using state-of the-art software.
4) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing and conducting simulator training.
5) Candidates having previous training experience at the Savannah River Site and familiarization with SRS Manual 4B requirements will also be highly considered.