Senior Electrical Engineer 2022-033-HAINC-BD
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas.
- Works independently and with guidance in only the most complex situations, interprets internal or external business issues and recomments best practices.
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- No supervisory responsibilities, but may provide guidance to junior associates.
- Perform detailed engineering to support construction and infrastructure upgrade projects in a nuclear facility.
- Prepare comprehensive work procedures to perform construction and infrastructure upgrade activities.
- Maintain project-related documentation and preparing required reports.
- Maintain knowledge of technical requirements applicable to the assigned scope of work.
- Bachelor of Science from an ABET accredited Electrical Engineering program and a minimum of seven years of engineering experience is required.
- Power systems engineering experience is required.
- Professional Engineer license from Idaho or any other state is highly desired.
- Experience as a licensed electrician is highly desired.
- Master's degree is desirable.
- Previous experience in the nuclear or radiological field is desirable.
- Must be a US Citizen, no dual citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain or maintain a DOE "L" security clearance - Current clearance a plus.
- Must obtain and maintain Radiological Controls and other qualifications as directed by Naval Reactors.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.