Quality Performance Assurance (QPA) Specialist 4 2021-274-HAINC-CF
We are looking for Quality Performance Assurance (QPA) specialists to support the deployment of an integrated set of QPA processes that enable management by fact, continuous institutional learning and improvement across all major areas of mission/program, science/technology/engineering, operations and business support, with an overall focus on improving mission delivery.
- Expert-level professional with institutional impact.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as an expert in the field within the Laboratory.
- Works on unusually significant, unique or complex issues, provides solutions that are highly creative and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Has impact on success of future concepts, products or technologies. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to reach goals crucial to significant organizational/Laboratory objectives and would profoundly affect the image of the organization/Laboratory.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, and other key decision makers.
- Regular contacts with other resources internal and external to the organization/Laboratory.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Virtually self-supervisory.
- Uses independent judgment for determining course of action to accomplish objectives.
- Use wide latitude in the methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
This position typically requires a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 12 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. At this level, post graduate course work may be expected.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.