Project Manager/Coordinator 2023-586-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Woman-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking a Project Manager/Coordinator to perform duties as a Project Manager and/or Project Coordinator with a focus on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) within the Projects, Design and Construction Services division of Savannah River Mission Completion, LLC at the Savannah River Site (SRS).
Individual responsibilities are as follows:
- Safety is a primary responsibility. Promote safety in every project setting and make safety an integral part of every task.
- Provide project management and coordination of multi-function project management team(s) for operating and/or capital projects including engineering, design, procurement, construction, regulatory compliance, software and information technology, project controls, estimating, start-up, turnover, commissioning, operations, and other applicable organizations.
- Manage established project schedules, cost and technical baselines via earned value management systems, and provide effective management of project staff and matrix personnel to control baselines.
- Provide concise and accurate oral and written presentations to internal and external customers regarding project implementation plans, status and performance, changes, technical, organizational, financial and others as needed.
- Guide teams through complex problem analysis and develop corrective strategies/plans to meet or exceed defined milestones and goals.
- Provide project coordination and work window management to ensure the project progresses on schedule. Ensures timely submittal of all required progress and status reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Hours: A forty (40) hour work week is scheduled. Occasional overtime may be required based on the scope and duration of specific task(s).
Business Travel: Business travel for SRS may be required based on the specific project needs.
Period of Performance: One (1) year from date of award with the option to extend for two (2) 1-year periods.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Ability to provide project management and/or coordinate multi-functional project management teams for operating and/or capital projects.
- Ability to manage project schedules, cost and technical baselines.
- Ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve and identify options for completing assigned task(s).
- Understanding of work hazards, safety programs, business concepts, DOE Orders, regulations, work window management and contract scope.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- General knowledge of nuclear waste remediation technologies and equipment is beneficial.
- Knowledge of DOE, Liquid Waste and SRS operating policies, rules and procedures is beneficial.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft software products.