Project Manager 2021-192d-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
HukariAscendent is looking for Project Managers to support Nevada National Security Site (NNSS).
Under supervision of the EIP Mission Facilities Division Manager, the subcontractor will perform a variety of professional tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with project planning, program/project integration, and meeting coordination. The primary tasks to be performed by the subcontractor include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare Maintain a listing of CBI programmatic needs, actions, and upcoming Phase Gates
- Manage program and project information in the Construction Acceleration Planning Process database (CAPP) for assigned projects
- Prepare and edit project documents such as CAPP Idea Template, CAPP Discovery Template
- Interface for other MSTS organizations such as Engineering, Estimating, and Procurement, in order to develop and advance all relate project planning documents
- Perform walk downs of the proposed project scope to the extent practical to confirm alignment of the physical scope with the data gained from interviews and to add to the potential for understanding risks and performance impacting factors
- Develop and implement strategies to identify, manage and mitigate risk
- Gather and organize information regarding programmatic equipment recapitalization needs
- Support development and finalization of project initiation deliverables for planned projects and coordinate the transition to formal planning
- Manage and provide logistic support for project related meetings, meeting minutes, tracking action items, etc.
- Perform and develop these conceptual planning deliverables are per Company Directive M500.002 – Project Management
- Closely integrate with the program managers and project execution organization to ensure deliverables are delivered on‐time
- Work under supervision of lead JGMS coordinator (Task Order)
Period of Performance: 6 months, with possible extension
Work Location: NLV, NNSS, remote
Clearance Requirements: L or Q or ability to obtain
Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of directly relevant experience or equivalent. Education may substitute for experience.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.