Project Controls 3 & 4 2021-270-HAINC-CF
We are looking for Project Control professionals to perform the following:
- Support the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Project Controls System.
- Perform cost estimating, analysis and control activities.
- As delegated to, supervises and provides technical direction for cost engineering and/or planning/scheduling activities.
- Identify trends for management attention.
- Perform cost estimating, analysis, and control activities.
- Perform schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities.
- Support project organizational and administrative activities, when delegated.
- Supervise and provide technical direction for cost engineering and/or planning/scheduling activities, when delegated.
- Ensure work is completed as scheduled. Identifies trends for management attention. Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and Laboratory objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity and where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel. Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment, and determines the methods and procedures needed for new assignments.
- Position requires experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, and cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and home office.
- Knowledge of supervision, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel. Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Proficiency in using personal computer operating systems and several basic software applications.
- Proficiency in using multiple discipline-specific software applications currently used.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience. For positions also serving as a Control Account Manager (CAM), advanced knowledge of and experience with project controls and/or project management, project budgets including cost estimating, cost control and cost analysis, project scheduling, implementation of corrective actions, developing and delivering detailed and accurate status reports and advanced knowledge of and experience with engineering functions and principles required to understand and successfully implement and monitor technical projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tools and processes.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.