Project Controls 2 2023-515-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Woman-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Project Controls Specialist with the following qualifications:
- Support the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Project Controls System.
- Perform cost estimating, analysis and control activities.
- As delegated to, supervises and provides technical direction for cost engineering and/or planning/scheduling activities. Identifies trends for management attention.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Position requires experience in performing quantity takeoffs, statistical analysis, schedule monitoring, report writing, and computer operations.
- Skilled in understanding technical processes, engineering drawings, quantity determinations, and mathematical and financial reports.
- Knowledge in the use of computers for executing work processes.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates an intermediate level understanding of project controls general technical skills.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- For positions also serving as a Control Account Manager (CAM), knowledge of and experience with project controls and/or project management, project budgets including cost estimating, cost control and cost analysis, project scheduling, implementation of corrective actions, developing and delivering detailed and accurate status reports and knowledge of and experience with engineering functions and principles required to understand and successfully implement and monitor technical projects.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tools and processes.
- Position typically requires a minimum of four years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.