Plumbing Engineer 2023-235-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Woman-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking a Process/Mechanical/Plumbing Engineer to support the Savannah River Plutonium Pit Production Facility (SRPPF).
- Plan, organize and coordinate process/mechanical engineering and multi-disciplined team/design projects while engaged in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects through project startup.
- Prepare and review calculations and specifications relating to P&ID development.
- Demonstrate design experience in areas such as, but no limited to mechanical systems, waster and waste water systems, and equipment design.
- Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, and specifications.
- Familiarity with computer aided drafting applications is required.
Work Location: Greenville, SC. Client is willing to considering a hybrid schedule or work from HOU office onsite based on candidates’ qualifications.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 or more years' experience (nuclear preferred) in design, estimating, specification preparation, construction, document preparation, and related phases of engineering.
- Must have a working knowledge of Federal (Including Department of Energy), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to mechanical engineering design.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.