Planner/Scheduler (Level III) 2021-345-HAINC-CF
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following duties:
• Prepare corrective maintenance work plans and work instructions.
• Involve subject matter experts in the planning, review, and approval process.
• Coordinate field walk downs to ensure worker involvement.
• Assist in the validation of work requests.
• Lead Hazards Analyses using the Job Hazard Analysis Checklist.
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work plan.
• Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Possess planner qualification card.
• Alignment with MSC-PRO-WC-12115 duties
• >15 years
• Experience in the use of the MAXIMO/Phoenix/EAM/JCS or other CMMS.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Work control process knowledge.
• Data manipulation experience.
• Understand and follow policies and procedures designed to protect employees
against workplace hazards.
• Experience with Hanford Software Systems.
• Prior Hanford Work Planning experience/knowledge.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.