Mechanical Design Engineer 2019-378a-HAINC-CI
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to perform the following:
- Provide design engineering support for the Fluor Idaho Design Engineering group as a Mechanical Design Engineer. Apply science, technology, and engineering knowledge, skills and experience to design, analyze, and provide field support for new or changes to existing structures, systems and components through preparation of drawings, specifications, and other design documents.
- Prepare design reports and calculations to support design concepts. Design phases include conceptual through detailed final design.
- Evaluate field problems and prepare design change documentation when necessary.
- Integrate safety into all aspects of the engineering designs. Be totally committed to safety in the workplace, for yourself and for others. Support the Fluor Idaho One Safety program goals for maintaining a safety conscious work environment including active participation in Fluor safety programs and activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Federal and state Orders and Regulations, National Consensus Codes and Standards, and quality assurance, environmental, safety and security requirements.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.