HVAC Designers 2022-580-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Senior HVAC Designers to support the Savannah River Plutonium Processing Facility (SRPPF) project.
- Read, interpret and generate design drawings with minimal input from a member of the engineering staff. Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field direction, generate minor design details, create new drawings,
- Remote work requests will be evaluated. Onsite preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of an associates degree in a field related to the position and a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in drafting related to Engineering and Construction (nuclear preferred).
- Background and experience must include drafting/ designer experience in engineering fields, such as electrical, mechanical, structural, communications, architectural, fire protection or civil.
- Proficiency in computer aided design (CAD) with demonstrated experience with computer aided drafting applications to originate and produce drawings with minimum supervision.
- 3D modeling experience required (S3D preferred).
- Have recent HVAC design experiences.
- Have exposure to modern modeling software such as any or all of the following: SmartPlant 3D, Revit, Navisworks.
- Be willing to work from the Fluor Headquarters Office in Greenville, South Carolina with the following order of preference:
- Hybrid, working from the office 3 weeks in a month
- Hybrid, working from the office 2 weeks in a month
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.