Engineers & Designers 2022-269-HAINC-BD
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking all flavors of engineering and design with an emphasis on:
- Project Engineers, multi-discipline leaders to guide teams for glovebox design and glovebox installation.
- Mechanical Equipment Design, primarily glovebox design and nuclear equipment design. Experience with CREO software.
- Mechanical Facilities Design (HVAC and Plumbing), primarily in the non-reactor nuclear facility environment.
- Process Design, process piping design in non-reactor nuclear facilities (engineers/designers familiar with ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.9 and also familiar with P&ID development).
- Electrical Distribution Design, mostly in low voltage (110 VAC, 220 VAC and 480 VAC) power distribution, primarily in a non-reactor nuclear facility environment.
- Structural Design, primarily engineers with analytical skills for structural FEA of equipment and utility supports
- Fire Protection primarily for fire hazards evaluations and fire system design in support of glovebox designs.
Locations: Greenwood Village, CO; Los Alamos, NM; Oak Ridge, TN; and Aiken, SC.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.