HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Nuclear Criticality Safety (NCS) Engineer to assist and support client's D&D Project. Duties may include one or more of the functional areas shown below:
* Perform tracking and trending of NCS performance.
* Prepare NCS Evaluations and NCS Determinations when qualified.
* Perform peer reviews of NCS Calculation documents.
* Perform maintenance and supports NCS operability or engineering evaluations.
* Prepare dispositions problem reports.
* Project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress and preparation of procedures.
* Conduct feasibility studies and evaluation potential technologies.
* Perform research to analyze and validate design or theory concepts.
* Responsible for technical ownership of assigned NCS projects.
* Responsible for training preparation and facilitation.
* Evaluate operations and proposed modifications to determine compliance with project policy.
* Responsible for equipment design, development, testing and review.
* Develop excavation and penetration permit evaluations.
* Ensure compliance with DOE regulations and standards.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.