Cost Estimator, Planner, and Scheduler (Level 5) 2023-078-HSPS-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are a seeking a Cost Estimator, Planner, and Scheduler to support the Los Alamos Legacy Waste Cleanup (LLCC) Project, Project Control Services.
Support scheduling and cost for the execution and implementation of the N3B Base Period Performance Measurement Baseline (BPPMB) and the Option period of the LLC utilizing DOE EM FAR-based EVMS compliance requirements. Provide technical support and guidance for Project Controls (PC) staff.
Technical Scope Description
This position will function as a Project Control Analyst in the Planning and Integration Division, including loading the database, maintaining configuration control over the 5-year base period baseline, providing EVMS guidance and oversight as to schedule set up, change control, and provide field support. This person will work with field PC personnel to assure compliance with process/procedures, data integrity, system integration, and EVMS compliance.
Regular Labor Hours: 360.
Period of Performance: February 27 – April 29, 2023.
Place of Performance: This work shall be performed remotely.
This position REQUIRES direct experience working on a DOE EM FAR-based Tier 1 level contract or other DOE experience within the past 24 months specifically performing the following:
- Primavera P6 experience.
- Knowledge of Deltek COBRA or other cost processor.
- 20 plus years of Project controls cost and schedule analysis experience.
- DOE EM EVMS experience including development and implementation of system requirements/configuration, integration between P6 and COBRA, monthly reporting (IPABS, etc.).
- Support DOE EM EVMS certification CAMP closure.
- Support field PC personnel with systems, data generating/analysis, and EVMS training.
- Procedure development for Project Controls functions that are EVMS compliant, including desktop guide development.
- Develop and maintain lower level data merged from the various business systems to support field analysis. Candidate must have expert level Excel experience including pivot table development, “V” look-ups, formulas, etc.
- Must have a vast amount of knowledge and experience with Change Control management.
- Knowledge of General ledger (accounting) systems & data – Deltek Costpoint preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of management and field personnel both in written and verbal formats.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.