Communications Specialist 3 2023-571-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Woman-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking a Communication Specialist to be responsible for a variety of internal and external communications activities, strategic and tactical, conceptual and deliverable.
- Attains measurable results and improves continuously.
- Considered an expert.
- Has wide-ranging experience, uses best practices to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Has a sophisticated understanding of Laboratory objectives, organizational relationships inside and outside the Laboratory, and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Adept at solving a wide range of complex problems. Frequently innovates and contributes to the development of new and improved approaches.
- Works well independently. Work products generally require little if any rework.
- Actively attaining management and leadership skills. May direct or coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Effective at giving and receiving coaching and constructive criticism.
- Typically requires at least eight years of related experience.
- Duties include Technical Editing, editing highly technical information and experience in the Nuclear Enterprises, preferred.
Duration: 1 year with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Position typically requires a bachelor's degree and a minimum eight years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Graduate degree or postgraduate coursework may be desirable.
- Extensive experience with technical editing of large publications.
- Ability to obtain a Q clearance is required.