CAD Designer (I&C) 2022-586-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking an I&C and electrical design and drafting support for the design phase of the project. Systems requiring design support currently include the Vacuum Systems (VAS, CGVS, RPS), Electron Cyclotron (ECH), Ion Cyclotron (ICH), Pellet Injection (PI) and various Diagnostic systems.
Provide I&C and Electrical design and drafting services for the US ITER systems. Activities will include:
- Develop Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s).
- Develop Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Develop Single Line Diagrams (SLD’s).
- Develop Cable Diagrams (CBD’s).
- Develop cubicle/enclosure layouts via CAD.
- Develop Wiring Diagrams for cubicles and instrumentation.
- Become proficient in SEE System Design (SSD) CAD tool.
- Become proficient in and provide training for SEE Electrical Expert (SEE-EE) CAD tool.
- Become proficient in AVEVA Diagrams and usage with CATIA 3-D Modeling.
- Manage time accordingly with design activities spanning multiple systems.
- Contribute to design automation studies, for example populating drawing formats with data from a database.
- Provide support for other US ITER WBSs as the need arises. Work assignments could include any of the I&C design activities described in the previous sections.
- Use detailed checking processes on all drawing/document submittals.
A.S. in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
Minimum of 10 years applicable experience with I&C and electrical design/drafting support.
Experience with CATIA V5 (2D & 3D).
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.