Plumbing Designers 2022-644-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Senior Plumbing Designers.
- Proficiency in computer aided design (CAD) with demonstrated experience with computer aided drafting applications to originate and produce drawings of advanced complexity.
- 3D modeling experience required, SmartPlant (S3D preferred).
- Ability to review and direct work by other designers of advanced complexity using the 3D model.
- Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field direction, generate advanced design details, create new drawings, and modify existing drawings.
Work Location: Remote work requests will be evaluated. Onsite preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Must have accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twenty (20) years work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to twenty-two (22) years if non-degreed.
- Progressive experience in drafting design related to Engineering and Construction (nuclear industry preferred).
- Background and experience must include drafting/ designer experience in engineering fields, such as electrical, mechanical, structural, communications, architectural, fire protection or civil.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.