Training Specialist (Radiological) 2020-210a-HAINC-CI/CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Radiological Training Specialist Control Instruction to provide operational, technical, and radiological support to Idaho Cleanup Project Core (ICP Core) projects’ facilities. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides instructor services for radiological support training.
- Supports Training Services through training analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training programs to ensure ICP Core sitewide personnel are properly trained and qualified to perform their assigned tasks.
- Ensures training activities follow company procedures and all applicable DOE, State and Federal regulations.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School Diploma (BA degree or higher preferred)
- Extensive Radiological Protection and Training experience, or equivalent
- Management prefers candidates with a demonstrated knowledge of instructional techniques through basic instructor training (BIT) or equivalent, and knowledge and/or expertise in the field of instruction.
- U.S. citizen and able to work in Idaho.
- Work a 4X10 schedule, based out of the Sawtelle Street Facility and Site.
Special Requirements/Training (Optional):
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a thorough understanding of operations and conduct of operations.
- Familiarity with Systematic Approach to Training and DOE O 426.2, “Personnel Selection, Training, Qualification and Certification Requirements for DOE Nuclear Facilities.
- Familiarity with company Manual 12, “Training and Qualifications”