Technical Specialist II (Training-eLearning) 2020-399-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
HukariAscendent is looking for a Training Developer to develop training content that includes all DOE requirements (Instructor led (ILT), Web-based (WBT), On-The-Job (OJT)). Analyze existing training content, working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), performing analysis on new courses and revisions. Evaluate existing training development processes, content, and tools looking for ways to streamline.
The period of performance: Award - 12/31/2021.
Work Location: Remote, NLV, NNSS.
Local candidates preferred.
Candidates shall have the following:
- 2 years minimum developing training content in a highly regulated environment (e.g., DOE, DoD, pharmaceutical industry, nuclear/radiological material transportation, etc.) that follow government standards and regulations.
- 5 years minimum applying Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) methodologies such as ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, etc.
- 2 years recent experience developing Web-Based Training (WBT) using Storyline (3 or 360) and/or Captivate.
- 2 years minimum working remotely. Intermediate level user of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; familiarity with document management systems (iCon, EDMS, etc.); Online time keeping tools (Oracle, SAP CATS, PeopleSoft, etc.); SharePoint intranet site usage; and proven ability to follow documented development standards, a plus.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.