System Engineers 2018-374-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified System Engineer to support the Waste Treatment Plant at the Hanford Site.
• Support defining facility/system design requirements.
• Research and document system operations and limits from the review of design and basis documents and from discussions with system designers.
• Establish means of verifying requirements implementation, including acceptance criteria.
• Prepare system and facility design criteria documents.
• Support system-level design verification, requirements verification, test requirements specification, and requirements flowdown and traceability.
• Perform impact analyses for proposed requirement changes.
• Perform periodic assessments to validate implementation and traceability of requirements into design.
• Coordinate and facilitate technical discussions to resolve system design issues.
Period of Performance: ~12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering or a related engineering field (e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Nuclear Engineering) from an accredited university or college with at least one year of relevant technical experience.
• Possess the legal right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check.
• Basic understanding of Systems Engineering principles and methods, requirements management principles, and methods.
• International Council of Systems Engineering (INCOSE) Certification.
• EIT or PE License in a Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, or Nuclear Engineering.
• Experience with systems engineering on DOE or DOD projects.
• Familiarity with implementation of nuclear safety and requirements in design.
• Experience working on a large, complex EPC contract.
• Experience working with requirements management databases.