System Engineer III 2021-205-HAINC-BD
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to review and prepare Systems Engineering documents related to the requirements generation, management, and verification.
- Properly interpret and apply codes & standards and customer design requirements, for the compilation of verification evidence.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and job functions, review project design criteria, vendor drawings/manuals, construction inspection records, and start-up test reports.
- Prepare engineering change packages for requirements management and configuration managed documentation.
- Deliver verification packages to facilitate the turnover of completed systems and facilities to clientele.
- Possess interpersonal communication skills and commitment to continuous improvement and team building.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college with at least 3 years of relevant technical experience, or in lieu of a degree, 9 or more years of relevant experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
- Must be able to obtain a site security badge for access to the worksite.
- Possess an awareness of national codes and standards, environmental regulations, and their influence on design.
- Experience facilitating multi-discipline meetings to resolve technical issues.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Professional Registration in Engineering, Experience on DOE or DOD projects,
- Familiarity with implementation of requirements in design,
- Experience working on a large, complex EPC contract,
- Experience in performing functional analysis,
- Experience working with requirements management databases,
- Experience in performing design and/or requirements change impact analysis.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.