Startup Test Engineer 2020-376-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Startup Test Engineer with the following experience and qualifications:
• Technical knowledge of related engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers
• Ability to anticipate change and adjust promptly and effectively
• Proven ability to manage multiple work scopes between self-performed work and subcontracted work
• Experience in preparing and reviewing startup test criteria documents and startup test plans and procedures
• Experience in providing technical oversight and direction of work performed by others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BS in an Engineering discipline or equivalent (equivalent experience experience defined as demonstrated success at the engineer
• 12+ years of relevant experience in developing and performing startup testing in nuclear facilities required
• ASME Test Engineer Certification preferred
• Possess or have ability to obtain a "Q" clearance.
• Previous experience at DOE facilities a plus
• Functional with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.