Sr. Radiological Engineer 2018-415-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
• Plans and conducts Radiation Safety work in a project or staff group.
• Performs work that involves conventional nuclear engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
• Perform work using Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs) and appropriate 2-D and 3-D computer aided design and computer aided engineering (CAD and CAE) tools.
• Coordinate engineering efforts in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups or disciplines with suppliers, and contractors and between other groups.
• Prepare letters to vendors and clients.
• Prepare or assists in preparation of conceptual studies, designs, reports or proposals.
• Perform or assists in the performance of problem analysis and original design.
• Support the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.