Sr. Electrical Designer 2018-405-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
• Electrical Physical (and circuit and raceway).
• Designer responsible for raceway design, equipment location and layout, C&R schedule inputting and update, conduit and aboveground raceway design for HLW/LAW/BOF/LAB design.
• Works under the direction of more senior engineers/designers.
• Responsible to produce drawings and documentation in accordance with established design and scope including design of lighting, grounding layout, grounding designs/calculations, and lightning protection systems.
• Must have proven 2D and 3D CADD skills.
• Must have experience with an electronic Cable Management System, such as the SETROUTE program, and be able to input and complete corrections to the data base.
• Responsibilities also include ensuring that the electrical systems design comply with all applicable installation codes, regulations and standards. May interface with Construction and Subcontractors.
• Know how to use computer programs such as the Microsoft WINDOWS suite of programs.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.