Regulatory Trainer 2020-180-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Regulatory Trainer to support the training department for the Idaho Cleanup Project (ICP) Core Contract. Candidates will be a qualified training analyst and developer of training materials and job codes to provide operational and technical training support in order to eliminate redundancies, streamline processes, and clean up Individual Training Plans as part of Fluor Idaho LLC Annual Training Process.
- Must have extensive knowledge of 426.2 and compliance with DOE, State, and Federal regulations.
- Specialist in the Systematic Approach to Training to ensure training program supports company mission success.
- Work with TRAIN administrator and Training personnel to identify and prioritize problem areas.
- Prior experience with Training and Learning Management Systems is required.
- Thorough understanding of Conduct of Operations and subject matter expertise in the ADDIE process required.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 20 years of Operational Training experience or equivalent
- Experience with the TRAIN system preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project Management skills highly preferred