Records Management Clerk, Digital Processing Support 2021-111c-HAINC-CI
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Records Management Clerk for Digital Processing Support.
• Work from standard and special office procedures, clerical training, job knowledge and supervisory direction.
• Perform administrative or clerical functions.
• Receive, sort, file, check, correct, stamp, and log a wide variety of documents such as memoranda, letters, computer runs, control and transfer sheets, forms, etc.
• Establish and maintain filing systems.
• Operate computer to input, update or change data.
• Establish and maintain logs and files on activities and prepare reports as required or directed.
• Duplicate and file information and distribute to appropriate areas.
• Check, edit and assign codes to a variety of documents as required to ensure standards are maintained.
• Receive material from other departments or groups in the form of documents, fax, reports, manuals, etc.
• Maintain a current file on all data received, ensuring that proper records are kept.
• Answer telephone, take messages, relay or record information received, and distribute or file information to appropriate file or party.
• Operate or use equipment such as computers (including software), multi-functional devices, fax machines, , copiers, telephone equipment, and other related office equipment and supplies.
• Normal work location for this position will be an office building/trailer, but may be assigned to work in a process facility.
Job Specific Duties include:
• Operating optical document scanning equipment, barcode reader, multi-functional device, and use associated software to digitize records (e.g., scan to PDF format)
• Audit completed procedures by visually verifying documents for completeness, proper correction methods and manager/supervisor signature
• Preparing inactive records for interim storage
• Organizing, storage and indexing records awaiting shipment to records administration and entering data into records database
• Indexing inactive records into the Electronic Database
• Arrange shipment of boxed records to Records Administration
• Ensure all required documentation is assembled and transferred with the appropriate transfer package
• Assemble and distribute reports
Work Location: Normal work location for this position will be in an office building or office trailer, File Storage trailer, but may be assigned to work in a process facility on a part time basis.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
• Minimum typing skills – thirty-five (35) words per minute
• Proofreading and distributing documents maintaining 89% • accuracy
• Basic computer skills (working knowledge of computer programs – Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
• Ability to operate optical scanning equipment and use related support software for digitizing records
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.