QA Analysts 3 & 4 2021-272-HAINC-CF
We are looking for Quality Assurance Analysts to perform the following:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate processes, procedures and applications contributing to the overall objectives of maintaining an effective quality assurance and quality control program
- Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and Laboratory objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity and where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in the inability to reach crucial organizational objectives and may have a prolonged effect, as well as result in the expenditure of substantial resources.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment, and determines the methods and procedures needed for new assignments.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.