HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Project Engineers to support the Savannah River Plutonium Processing Facility (SRPPF) project.
- Support creation and coordination of overall project plans and schedules, and monitoring activities, progress, and milestones against the plans.
- Support creation and coordination of project effort hours, and cost estimates and budgets, and monitoring progress and cost performance against these.
- Coordinate the preparation, delivery and coordination of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages.
- Support coordination between design, procurement, material management and construction on technical and schedule requirements.
- Assist the Project Director/Project Manager (PD/PM) in performing tasks as assigned
- Coordinate and prepare for internal and client project and design reviews.
- Support the interface and communications with the client’s technical staff.
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines.
- Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
Work Location: Remote work requests will be evaluated. Onsite preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent with minimum 7 years’ professional experience (nuclear preferred) in relevant design/field experience required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders) applicable to design.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.