Project Controls 4 2022-420-HAINC-CF
We are looking for Project Control professionals to perform the following:
- Support the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Project Controls System.
- Perform cost estimating, analysis and control activities.
- As delegated to, supervises and provides technical direction for cost engineering and/or planning/scheduling activities. Identifies trends for management attention.
- Supervises schedule development, maintenance and monitoring activities. Supervise cost engineering analysis, and control activities.
- Prepares and reviews or supervises the preparation and presentation of cost engineering and planning activities.
- Supports project organizational and administrative activities.
- Responsible for cost engineering and cost analysis/control and planning and scheduling activities for projects with significant non-routine requirements or for discipline/projects/proposal cost and planning activities which require a high degree of technical skilled experience.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovative solutions to cost engineering and schedule guidance to projects.
- Ensures work is completed as scheduled.
- Identification of cost trends for management attention.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as expert in field within the Laboratory.
- Works on unusually significant, unique or complex issues, provides solutions that are highly creative and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Has impact on success of future concepts, products or technologies.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Virtually self-supervisory.
- Uses independent judgment for determining course of action to accomplish objectives.
- Uses wide latitude in the methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Position requires experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, and cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and home office.
- Knowledge of supervision, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel. Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Proficiency in using personal computer operating systems and several basic software applications.
- Proficiency in using multiple discipline-specific software applications currently used.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience. For positions also serving as a Control Account Manager (CAM), advanced knowledge of and experience with project controls and/or project management, project budgets including cost estimating, cost control and cost analysis, project scheduling, implementation of corrective actions, developing and delivering detailed and accurate status reports and advanced knowledge of and experience with engineering functions and principles required to understand and successfully implement and monitor technical projects.
- Expert level knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tools and processes.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.