Performance Assurance Specialist 2019-002a-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a knowledgeable engineer/quality assurance/oversight program consultant to assist the Waste Treatment Project (WTP) and Tank Farm Project (TFP) in their efforts to address the tasks defined below.
The candidate will perform assessments of Industrial Hygiene (IH), engineering and quality performance to assist the Office of River Protection (ORP) in implementing performance assurance programs. The work products to be produced under this Task are to be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with any ORP Project established criteria.
1) WTP Safety - The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Support the TRS Assistant Manager and WTP Performance Assurance Manager with coordinating the performance of assessments by other federal and contract resources using the plan and schedule described above.
- This coordination effort includes assisting these assessors in preparing assessment plans, coordinating notifications and meetings with WRPS or BNI regarding assessment performance and results, reviewing/editing potential issue lists identified by other assessors, reviewing and editing their assessment reports, and performing other assessment coordination tasks.
2) TFP Safety - The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Support ORP interface with RL on medical programs and the interface with Tank Farms contractor activities. Perform oversight of WRPS IH exposure assessment data provided to medical providers for compliance with requirements and facilitate answers to questions that results from the data.
- Perform oversight of WRPS IH and vapor program activities to ensure compliance with contractual requirements to establish comprehensive Tank Farm vapor program.
- Provide technical support to ORP to manage the Vapor Management Expert Panel and support IH interface with ORP staff.
This position will also provide support to WTP and TFP management, on an as needed basis, such as supporting activity milestone reviews, assessing the contractor’s performance assurance program, and performing other engineering and quality related oversight activities to ensure the contractor is meeting contract requirements.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.