Nuclear Safety Technologist 2018-413-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
• Supports studies to formulate, determine and evaluate design criteria for structures, systems and equipment items.
• Provides support in the preparation of specifications for structures, systems and equipment items.
• Makes calculations and performs analyses in support of design engineering, such as earthwork, material quantity take-off and statistical data.
• Performs computer--related activities, such as preparing input data and using computer programs for computerized solution of technical problems.
• Assists engineers in reviewing and recommending action on client requests for engineering change orders and obtains the required approvals.
• Assists in preparing economic and operating feasibility studies and in performing similar activities aimed at evaluating alternative systems, equipment, materials or engineering methods.
• Performs technical research and gathers data needed by nuclear engineers to solve technical problems and to recommend action.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.