NREL Integrated Contractor Purchasing Team (ICPT) Staffing Services 2021-044-HAINC-PB
We are looking for candidates to staff potential short and long term assignments within the DOE National Labs. Areas of interest include:
- Business and Project Management. These workers perform accounting, procurement, finance, training, project management, project controls, etc.
- Engineering. These workers perform all functions related to engineering, including drawing/design. This category does not include software or cyber engineering functions.
- Information Technology. Functions such as programming in many specialized code or product-specific languages, cyber security, software engineering, hardware support, software support, etc.
- Science and Technical. This work includes specialized technical areas in both research and research support. Includes waste operations specialists, environmental specialists, researchers, various technicians, research assistants, etc.
- International. This work may include any of the support areas as defined above but will provide support services for a protracted or permanent period in another country.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.