Mechanical/Project Engineers 2022-412-HAINC-CI
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Project Engineers to assist with preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects; and monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, performance standards and specifications. Seeking candidates with the following knowledge and experience:
- Technical knowledge of related engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers.
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust promptly and effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple work scopes between self-performed work and subcontracted work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing detailed calculations, reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in providing technical oversight and direction of work performed by craft personnel.
- Experience in providing support to the preparation and implementation of work packages for modifications, repairs, or upgrades.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering discipline.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required.
- Professional Engineer License a plus.
- Possess or have ability to obtain a "Q" clearance, but is not required to apply.
- Previous experience at DOE Environmental Management, DOE Office of Science, NNSA, DOD, U.S. Navy, and/or commercial nuclear power facilities preferred.
- Functional with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.