Mechanical Engineer 2018-408-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
• Prepare technical reports and studies and design documentation, performing calculations using engineering software, and preparing specifications for complex mechanical equipment for the waste treatment process and supporting systems.
• Solid experience in process system design and capable of developing design documents, including piping and instrument diagrams and equipment data sheets, that incorporate the applicable design requirements, including nuclear safety requirements.
• Interface and coordinate with other engineering group and disciplines in the development of the detailed system design and specifying equipment in a team environment.
• Develops and revises piping and instrument diagrams, formal calculations, and equipment datasheets and specifications in completing the detailed design for the system, including equipment selection.
• Supports the associated safety analyses and hazards evaluations.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.