Maintenance Supervisor I (Crane SME) 2020-115-HASLLC-CI
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
Under limited supervision, performs maintenance execution job functions as directed by Management. Responsibilities include assisting and supporting management of site FBP maintenance execution management process which reflects appropriate priorities and is consistent with applicable regulatory requirements and established FBP procedures. The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Plans, schedules and organizes the work to ensure utilization of employees and compliance with all contract requirements, quality standards and budgetary guidelines.
- Ensures staffing levels of supervised personnel are maintained in a manner which allows the effective execution of the assigned scope of work at all times.
- lnstructs employees on the work methods and performance expectations.
- Provides leadership and motivation to subordinate personnel.
- lnterfaces with groups inside and outside the organization, senior management, client representatives, and auditors.
- Responsible for day to day operations of the group.
- Responsible for providing direction, training and evaluation of subordinate personnel.
- Assists with the development or review update of various plans, policies or procedures as needed.
- Assists with maintaining positive employee relations.
- Responsible for group supervision and administration.
- May provide presentations to project senior management.
- Must be capable of understanding and performing methods and processes.
- Responsible for the supervision and effective execution of all maintenance and operations support activities for a small to medium maintenance project.
- Maintains working knowledge of established project procedures relating to safety and work permitting, work order systems, planning and scheduling and preventative and predictive maintenance.
- May serve as the company on-site representative with the client.
- Performs duties of limited complexity in nature.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner. If supervising others, has responsibility for the safety of those being supervised and ensures they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits.
- Actively participates in Safety Work Groups.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Associate degree in a related field and 5 years of craft experience, or an equivalent combination of education and craft experience is required. Typical craft experience ranges from 5 - 8 years.
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft software.
- Proficient organization and problem solving skills.
- Maintenance background.
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking capabilities.
- DOE'L" clearance or ability to obtain a DOE "L" clearance