Information Management Planner 2019-546-HAINC-PB
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a qualified Planner to assist with the support of work management system for information management as it relates to corrective and preventative maintenance work and package planning. The candidate will be providing planning and scheduling of work based on program needs, production forecast, long-range and short-range plans. Typical Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Understand and follow policies and procedures designed to protect employees against workplace hazards.
- Hanford Site Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) Administrator.
- Prepare corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance work plans and work instructions.
- Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability.
- Schedule and facilitate EWP, hazard mitigation, and field walk downs as required.
- Understanding and daily use of the ISMS work processes.
- Validate maintenance work plans and no planning required work instructions.
- Involve subject matter experts in the planning review/approval process.
- Coordinate field walk downs to ensure worker involvement.
- Procedure Writer for Field Support Services Organization.
- Work with FWS to identify recommended lock and tag boundaries.
- Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work plan.
- Order Material in support of corrective maintenance actions.
- Schedule day to day workload of responsible employees.
- Ensure employees training and qualifications meet company and organizational requirements.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- BA/BS Degree in Project Management/Planning, plus 2 years of maintenance work planning/scheduling experience, or equivalent of education or experience.
- Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) Certifications.
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) Certification.
- Integrated Safety Management System – ISMS.
- Current Field Work Supervisor (FWS) Certification.
- MSA Work Planner Initial Qualification Card (170726).
- Hanford Site Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) Training.
- ISMS-Work Planner – Qualified.
- OSHA - General Industrial Standards.
- Hazardous Waste Operations – 40 hour.
- Hazardous Materials Response & Awareness.
- Beryllium Worker, Beryllium Awareness.
- Asbestos Worker.
- Experience in craft Oversight with work package development.Desired qualifications.