Full Stack Web Developer II/III 2021-432-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer.
The purpose of the position is to provide support to the Business System IT department. Functions including but not limited to:
- Using an Agile development methodology, develop and maintain applications that support the company business departments (i.e. Accounting, Procurement, Human Resources, Project Controls, etc.).
- Working with the customers and Business Analyst, develop the user stories and story boards.
- Develop interfaces between enterprise systems and in-house applications.
- Develop reports using SQL Server Report Services (SSRS).
- Support end users with users’ manuals and initial training.
- Perform initial developer testing.
- Support QA Analyst in developing fully documented test plan.
- Evaluate procedures to verify they meet regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with minimum of 5 years experience.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 7 years experience
- Demonstrated experience and success in all phases of the software development lifecycle including user stories and story board development, application development, test plan development, testing, production turnover and documentation
- Candidate must be a full stack developer with at least 3 years experience using:
- ASP.net MVC
- Java Script
- SQL data manipulation
- Secure coding techniques
- Experience in the following is preferred but not required
Communication: Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills. Teamwork skills are important in the highly-matrixed project environment.
Area Security Access: A security clearance is not required.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.