Emergency Communications Designer 2022-711a-HAINC-CF
We are seeking a Designer to provide support for a team of Emergency Communications Engineers in support of the Savannah River Plutonium Processing Facility (SRPPF) project.
- Provide CAD support in Microstation to develop and issue detailed design drawings for Emergency Communications designs.
- Provide database support for cabinets, panels, and field devices in a proprietary relational database.
- Provide Revit MEP modeling support to locate Emergency Communications equipment in a 3D model, place and tag library objects, and export plan and elevation drawings.
- 5+ years of cumulative relevant experience.
- Relevant experience with I&C, Auxiliary Systems, or Electrical modeling
- Associates Degree in CAD or Engineering Technology a plus, but not required.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.