Electrical Coordinator 2021-113-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an Electrical Coordinator to perform a variety of jobs associated with the N&HHO Organization.
- Understanding basic hazards and access controls to perform work in various N&HHO facilities.
- Performing inspections, inventories, walkdowns for upcoming projects, etc....in Radiological Areas.
- Maintaining understanding of OSHA and other pertinent Safety requirements required to implement safe field operations.
Bachelor's degree in business engineering, construction management, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and related experience.
- 12+ years of operational experience.
- Knowledge of project functions.
- Demonstrated ability in preparation of procedures and reports.
- Skilled in oral and written communications.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to gain consensus in critical decision moments where there are differing needs.
- Experience with P6 schedule, QA review, and reporting. A thorough understanding of a schedule's critical path.
- Understanding of and/or experience in procurements and subcontracts.
- Electrical background is needed. Preferences would include someone with electrical engineering, electrical supervisor, electrical lead, etc. experience.
- Provide complex technical support to management on various programs, processes and projects. Completes work assignments with a high level of quality and personal accountability, displaying strong skills in building relationships, communication and motivating others to work together.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.