Control Systems Engineering Specialist 2018-403-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
• Develops, reviews and coordinates documents with suppliers, other disciplines and customers.
• Coordinates technical issues with Senior engineers.
• Proficient with basic engineering deliverables such as drawings, specifications and calculations. • Knowledgeable of major regulations and industry codes and standards applicable to Instrumentation and Controls. Properly interprets and applies codes & standards and customer design requirements in the preparation of Control Systems design products.
• Responsible for activities such as marking up Piping & Instrument Diagrams and Logic Diagrams for control and instrumentation requirements, developing instrument data sheets, and supporting generation of Material Requisitions.
• Contributes to maintaining the project's instrument database using automated tools and has knowledge of the applicability of information to be populated in the instrument database.
• Promotes continuous work process improvement. The Engineer shall champion non-proprietary electronic data interchange and integrate automation technology where ever practical.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication skills.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.