Contractor Readiness Assessment Team Lead 2020-384-HAINC-CF
We are looking for a Readiness Assessment Lead and Team Members to conduct a Contractor Readiness Assessment (CRA) at the direction of the Sandia Delegated Representative (SDR). The CRA will be conducted in accordance with DOE O 425.1D (Verification of Readiness to Start Up or Restart Nuclear Facilities), for restarting an activity at Tech Area V’s (TA-V) Annular Core Research Reactor (ACRR). The activity will cover a Class III experiment and the resumption of Fueled Ring External Cavity (FREC) operations at ACRR.
Candidates shall have experience conducting NNSA Nuclear Facilities Readiness Reviews/Assessments and include some team members that have previous experience or familiarity with processes and operations at TA-V.
Team members shall have experience conducting NNSA Nuclear Facilities Readiness Reviews/Assessments in accordance with DOE O 425.1D (Verification of Readiness to Start Up or Restart Nuclear Facilities), and also conduct the review in accordance with GN470109 (Sandia Procedure - Implementing the Startup and Restart Process for Nuclear Facilities, Operations, and Activities), and the Plan of Action (POA) for the review/assessment.
The Team Lead will propose additional team members given the scope defined in the POA, team members will be approved by the SDR, team members may include a Senior Technical Advisor (also approved by the SDR).
Requirements and Scope:
- Support pre-site visits and/or preliminary data/information gathering as required to prepare for the CRA (this may be conducted remote due to travel/visit restrictions).
- Provide assessment report within a week after the conclusion of the CRA.
- Team members will include technical editor(s) (Technical Analyst labor categories) for writing the final report.
- Team members may include experts in the following areas (but not limited to, final needs will be determined based on the scope of the POA):
- Nuclear Facility Conduct of Operations,
- Nuclear Research Reactor Operation and Design,
- Radiation Protection,
- Criticality Safety,
- Industrial Safety,
- Configuration Management,
- Quality Assurance,
- Qualification and Training,
- Fire Protection,
- Emergency Management,
- Explosive Safety,
- Maintenance Management,
- Nuclear Facility Safety Basis requirements per 10 CFR 830 Subpart B,
- USQ process, and
- Drill Programs
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.