Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) Engineer 2018-401-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
• Daily support of the Engineering staff, through review and mentoring, of procurement engineering documents and vendor submittals.
• Assistance in developing and implementing dedication strategies.
• Directly interfacing with the WTP supply chain on ‘Q’ orders.
• Reviewing diverse manufacturing processes (e.g., wiring, I&C, machining, welding, heat treating, factory acceptance testing), implementing detailed requirements associated with quality assurance (e.g., NQA-1, ISO-9000), and applicable codes and standards (e.g., IEEE, NEC, ASME Section VIII, ANSI B31.3, AWS D1.1/D1.6).
• Assisting in generation of technical evaluations of both simple and complex items (Mechanical, Electrical, C&I).
• Developing and optimizing dedication strategies.
• Aiding in specifying detailed critical characteristics and acceptance criteria and acceptance methods based on project requirements and supplier capabilities; performing detailed reviews of supplier CGD programs, process.
• Leading CGD surveys at supplier facilities; participating as a subject-matter-expert on BNI nuclear audits.
• Partnering with suppliers on CGD and other supply chain issues to ensure success; and performing detailed technical and quality reviews of supplier's CGD quality documentation.
• CGD Engineers should possess detailed knowledge of all phases of the CGD process used at nuclear power plants and/or nuclear waste applications including NQA-1 (2004-2012), EPRI Reports: 5652, 6406, 17218, 112579, along with other industry codes and standards.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.