Characterization/Waste Engineer 2020-380-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for Characterization/Waste Engineer. Scope of work includes the following:
Waste Management Scope
- Perform job duties supporting Waste Management functional areas such as container inventory control, waste tracking, waste inventory and storage control, certification, transportation or other related areas
- Support site objects and activities through general knowledge of specific procedures, plans and policies as well as basic knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Provides input to the development of technical reports
- Provides administrative and/or functional support to the Waste Management team
- Performs duties of general/routine complexity in nature
- Provide day to day coordination and support to the project, interface with other support groups.
- Perform supervisory/lead services to support characterization/NDA activities and provide day to day coordination and support to the project.
- Prepare technical documents, develop characterization plans, and routinely develop sampling and analysis plans, work with different NDA Methods as subject matter expert.
- Perform data assessments of characterization/data measurements and information.
- Perform equipment and facility walk downs for component identification and assignment of IDs for process buildings.
- Coordinate component inventory management services
- Interface with the characterization map developer to support map creation, review and approval, if applicable.
- Perform Characterization Criticality Incredible (CCI) reviews for NCS documents as requested.
- Prepare CCI analysis planning.
- Prepare design analysis calculations and design basis documents as requested.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.