Automation Engineer 2018-399-HAINC-CF
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Start Date :
End Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Bachelors-Computer Science or Engineering
Job Description :
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to perform the following:
- The primary duties consist supporting development, review, administration, testing, configuration, implementation, data integration/management in support a large Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) project.
- Works with engineering disciplines and other functions to elicit requirements to help ensure Engineering information management requirements, data validation and data ownership are properly planned, developed, and managed and work activities documented.
- Coordinates with and support technical team members in information systems, automation, and engineering in areas related to engineering authoring and integration tools.
- Support artifacts that convey data integration and management activities for review and coordination.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to accomplish assigned tasks within established budgets and schedules.
Period of Performance: ~ 12 months.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Nuclear) plus one year of experience or in lieu of degree seven years of experience.
• Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office programs including Excel, VISIO, and related computer programs.
• Proficient in industry-wide Microsoft development tools, such as Visual Basic, C++, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
• Hands-on experience with database systems such as Access, Oracle, and SQL Server.
• Experience with different data flow, data analysis and information management.
• Hands-on experience integrating data between disparate systems and various data types (e.g., structured, unstructured, documents, etc).
• General knowledge of engineering/scientific systems, and relevant computer applications.
• Knowledge using industry and regulatory standards and design criteria.
• Candidates possess the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check.
• Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge.
• Working knowledge of 3D CADD systems.
• Working knowledge of the application of software development life-cycle process.