2D Designer 2021-538-HAINC-CF
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a 2D Designer to support Engineering Teams. Designer support services include engineering analysis, design development, and generation of design output documents in the following areas:
• Equipment layout
• Cable tray
• Lighting systems
• Schematics and wiring diagrams
• Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards for electrical design such as IEC, NEC, NFPA, NEMA, IEEE, and OSHA
• Mechanical systems including piping, material handling, equipment and HVAC components
• Equipment layout, piping layout and HVAC layout based on upper tier documents
• Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards for plant design such as ASME B31.3, NFPA 101, ASME N509/510 and B16
Education: High School Degree is required. Formal training beyond High School in Computer Aided Design and Drafting is preferred.
Candidate must demonstrate eight (8) years experience as a Designer in the specified discipline. Experience in 2D Microstation CADD is required. Candidate must have the ability to walk down systems in the field.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.